Application : On the Principal of college for the remission for fine

To
The Principal,
Government College
Lahore,
The Headmaster,
Falcon Public School,
Nazimabad No. 3,
Karachi
Sir,

With due respects I beg to say that I proceeded on three days’ leave to my home to see my ailing mother. Unfortunately the condition of my mother worsened and I had to write a Application to you requesting for the extension of my leave.

When I came back after a week’s stay at home I was surprised to note that my application for the extension of leave did not reach your office. it appears to have been lost in transit.

I am sorry that I failed to send that application by the registered post of course, I sent it under postal certificate which is attached herewith in original for ready reference. I request you to kindly remit my fine for these days i.e., from 14’s to 19” instant I shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Yours I beg to remain.
Sir
Your most obedient pupil
Date the 21 March, 2016. Saad All,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like Us On Facebook

Popular Posts